- (2020) University of the Philippines Diliman Centennial Professorial Chair award (October 08)
- (2019) University of the Philippines’ International Publication Award (September 24)
- (2018) The Outstanding Young Men and Women (TOYM) honoree in International Relations given by JCI Philippines on April 09, 2019. Received commendation from the Philippine Senate via Resolution 1012.
- (2018) Mentor Zeemo recognition, AFP Civil Military Operation school (Camp Aguinaldo, August 17)
- (2017) Conferred as Professorial Chairholder in Political Science and International Relations by the Board of Regents, Polytechnic University of the Philippines (Manila City, December 11).
- (2017) Certificate of appreciation given by 3rd year undergraduate students of Political Science for excellent teaching (PUP Mabini Campus, West-Room 220, October 19).
- (2016) Plaque of Recognition from the Philippine Embassy in Ankara as the first outstanding Filipino PhD holder and mentor of Filipino scholars and students in Turkey (June 02).
- (2015) Special Award for the essay “Gallipoli, humanity… quo vadis?” given by the Islamic Conference Youth Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation, Istanbul (April 27)
- (2014) Nominated by the Embassy of the Philippines in Turkey for the Republic of the Philippines’ Presidential Award for Filipino Individual Overseas, also known as Pamana ng Pilipino award (July 4)
- (2014) Republic of Turkey’s Outstanding PhD Candidate Award, Ankara (June 18)
- (2011) Graduate Courses Performance Award (Most Successful PhD student in International Relations), Middle East Technical University (June 02)
- (2011) Certificate of Merit as University Scholar, 2nd semester 2007-08, UP Diliman (January 11)
- (2009) Certificate of Merit as College Scholar, 2nd semester 2008-09, UP Diliman (December 3)
- (2009) Certificate of Merit as College Scholar, 1st semester 2008-09, UP Diliman (December 3)
- (2007) Academic Excellence Award, 1st to 2nd semesters 2005-06, UE Manila (March 16)
- (2007) Professional Eligibility conferred by virtue of Presidential Decree 907 (graduating as Magna cum Laude) issued by the Philippine’s Civil Service Commission (January 5).
- (2006) Academic Excellence Award, 1st to 2nd semesters 2004-05, UE Manila (March 08)
- (2006) Magna cum Laude recipient (with great distinction), UE Manila (November 29)
You must be logged in to post a comment.