The Islam in the Philippines series publishes long and short research monographs, policy-oriented books, handbooks, and collections of multidisciplinary studies and analyses on historical and contemporary Islam and Muslims in the Philippines, including Muslim responses and experiences to colonial modernities. The series is published by the IIUM Press (International Islamic University Malaysia) in collaboration with Palgrave Macmillan.
- Nassef Manabilang Adiong, University of the Philippines Diliman
- Jeffrey Ayala Milligan, Florida State University, USA
- Mansoor L. Limba, Ateneo de Davao University, Philippines
- Isaac Donoso, Universidad de Alicante, Spain
Editorial Advisory Board
- Abdul M. Lantong, Mindanao State University, General Santos City
- Ariel C. Lopez, University of the Philippines Diliman
- Federico V. Magdalena, University of Hawaii-Manoa, USA
- Kawashima Midori, Sophia University, Japan
- Kenneth Bauzon, St. Joseph’s College, USA
- Mehol K. Sadain, University of the Philippines Diliman
- Michael Hawkins, Creighton University, USA
- Patricio N. Abinales, University of Hawaii-Manoa, USA
- Robin Christine M. Asbury, Marmara Üniversitesi, Turkey
- Sohayle M. Hadji Abdul Racman, Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- Thomas Gibson, University of Rochester, USA
- Thomas M. McKenna, Independent Researcher
- Tirmizy E. Abdullah, Mindanao State University, Marawi City
- Vivienne SM. Angeles, La Salle University, USA
Correspondence regarding book proposals should be addressed to Nassef Manabilang Adiong (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All book proposals should include the following:
– The proposed title of the book.
– A description of the book (between 400 and 700 words) that explains its rationale, scope, significance to the series, its relations to competing works, and notable contribution to existing scholarship.
– A table of contents with chapter summaries.
– Estimated word length for the whole book, its proposed completion date, and description of its target readership.
– Optional: one or two sample chapters.
– Complete curriculum vitae of the author(s).