(2) International Relations in Southeast Asia series link: https://www.routledge.com/International-Relations-in-Southeast-Asia/book-series/IRSEA (Click here for the proposal’s template.)
(4) Islam in the Philippines series link: https://nassef.info/publications/book-series/islam-in-the-philippines-series/
Book Proposal guidelines: There are no specific deadlines of submission for the permanent calls of book series. We accept submissions on a rolling basis. Please take note that book proposals should include the following:
– The proposed title of the book.
– A description of the book (between 400 and 700 words) that explains its rationale, scope, significance to the series, its relations to competing works, and notable contribution to existing scholarship.
– A table of contents with chapter summaries.
– Estimated word length for the whole book, its proposed completion date, and description of its target readership.
– Optional: one or two sample chapters.
– Complete curriculum vitae of the author(s).
– Submit your book proposal to Nassef at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.