Journal: Contemporary Islamic Studies
Editor-in-chief: Hatem El-Karanshawy – Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies, Doha, Qatar
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE TO QSCIENCE.COM FOR RAPID PUBLICATION AND HIGH VISIBILITY
I am writing to encourage you to submit your article to Contemporary Islamic Studies a new international, peer-reviewed, open access journal from QScience.com Follow this link to submit your article: http://www.edmgr.com/cis/
Contemporary Islamic Studies [http://www.qscience.com/loi/cis/] is an interdisciplinary journal set to become the number one open access journal covering key issues in its field.
Contemporary Islamic Studies [http://www.qscience.com/loi/cis/]; addresses the following major themes in Islamic studies including:
– Contemporary Islamic jurisprudence
– Islamic history and civilization
– Comparative religions and modern Islamic thought
– Islamic economics and finance
– Public policy in Islam
Learn more about our internationally recognized editorial board here:
Benefits of publishing in Contemporary Islamic Studies:
– Abstracts translated into Arabic
– Authors keep full copyright to their work through Creative Commons licenses
– Enforcement of rigid peer-review and a transparent editorial process
– In-house copy editing and linguistic support where requested
– Assistance in creating rich media content
– High visibility and exposure through targeted and well-resourced marketing campaigns
– Permanent archiving through the LOCKSS project
– Easy citation options for accepted articles
– Engagement of an internationally experienced publishing team
Be part of one of the world’s fastest growing research communities and publish your article with us today.
QScience.com is the innovative and collaborative, peer-reviewed, online publishing platform from Bloomsbury Qatar Foundation Journals (BQFJ). It offers a fast and transparent scholarly publishing process, which is centered on the author, bringing their research to a global audience.
QScience.com’s advanced technology makes research readily accessible and searchable using multimedia functionalities to support text, data, audio and video formats. It is also the first scholarly research platform to make journal abstracts available in both English and Arabic.
Bloomsbury Qatar Foundation Journals